Vessel Engine and Operations Monitoring
Obtaining a full understanding of a vessel’s operating characteristics and environment can be of great value when managing commercial vessels or flotillas or cruising yachts.
There are a multitude of reasons why it may be of interest to obtain this information, some examples are:
- How does engine RPM relate to fuel consumption?
- Are staff skippering the vessel effectively to conserve fuel and/or prolong vessel lifetime?
- How do charter clients operate vessels, and can the vessel configuration be altered to reduce costs?
- How does weather or sea conditions affect fuel efficiency?
- Would a hybrid system substantially reduce operating costs?
Triskel can provide precise and reliable vessel monitoring systems that are easily installed, and dependant on the requirements can be non-invasive or even completely autonomous. The data collected from the systems can be logged and viewed locally or also transmitted back to shore in real time for analysis and display via a secure private website if desired.